A Tradition of Excellence in Legal Services
The Law Firm of Dwyer, Dwyer & Welch was founded in 1937 in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Robert C. Welch, Jr. became a member of the firm in 1987. With over 30 years of experience, he has been recognized by his peers as an AV Preeminent lawyer for his legal expertise and ethical standards. Attorney Welch can serve your legal needs in a number of specialties, including:
- Estate – Administration, Probate, Executor & Trustee Services
- Estate Planning – Wills & Trusts, Estate Taxation
- Elder Law – Power of Attorney, Living Will
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate – Purchase, Sale, Land Use & Zoning
- Business Law – Formation, Agreements, Purchase or Sale
The Law Firm of Dwyer, Dwyer & Welch has an outstanding reputation earned through decades of representing individuals, families, business owners, local banks and municipalities.
The Law Firm of Dwyer, Dwyer & Welch is conveniently located in Ridgewood, New Jersey and serves clients in Ridgewood, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Ramsey, Mahwah, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Allendale, Paramus, Midland Park, Waldwick, Wyckoff, Hawthorne, Fair Lawn, North Haledon and the greater Bergen County and Passaic County areas.